Tenn-Air™ Pro 6' High Open Mesh Windscreen 60 LF
Putterman’s new Tenn-Air Pro line of windscreen incorporates design
elements such as 5-ply reinforced corners and superior resistance to
weather elements and player abrasion thanks to its 10oz material. The
adhesion of the vinyl to the polyester threads is of the highest quality
so the vinyl coating will not chip or wear away.
- 10 ounce 100% vinyl coated polyester
- 7-ply reinforced corners with three-ply reinforced hems with built-in grommets every 12 inches.
- 78% shade and windbreak factor
- Tensile Strength: 375/330 lbs [ASTM D-751]
- Tear Strength: 120/90 lbs [ASTM D-751]
- Special first year full warranty, with a total five year limited warranty
- Custom heights and lengths available
- Available in Black, Forest Green, Royal Blue, US Open Blue
- Putterman's Windscreen products are used at the US Open™
note we recommend installing windscreen with light duty (50 lb. ties)
along the top and sides of each panel, heavy duty (120 lb. ties) along
the bottom, and heavy ties or poly-rope through the center grommets (if
present). Using heavy duty ties elsewhere besides the bottom or the use
of permanent fasteners (s-hooks, plastic clips, hog rings, etc.)
anywhere can adversely affect your fence or windscreen, causing damage
that will not be covered under the standard warranty.10-12 Business Day Lead Time Required.Please, Contact Us, for a sales quote, on custom sizes, shapes, and logos!