Straightliner Tape Machine (Straight Lines Only)
The Straightliner is the fastest and easiest tool to mask court boundaries for painted lines. The tool lays parallel masking tape lines precisely and evenly up to 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2” or 3” apart. Can use 1” or 2” wide masking tape. Includes (2) easily changeable tape guides to accommodate tape widths. Frame is constructed of black powder coated steel and the tape holder is non-corrosive aluminum. Other features include smooth, non-marking black rubber rollers and comfort grip black rubber handles. The removable 9”pointer guide screws to front of base frame. Masking tape is not included.
- Creates straight lines for your court boundaries
- Fastest and easiest way to mask court boundaries
- Lay masking tape lines precisely and evenly
- Tape guides can be changed in seconds
- Lay parallel one-inch or two-inch masking tapes 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", or 3" apart
- Includes 2 tape guides to accommodate tape widths of 1" or 2"
- Heavy duty construction
- Black powder coated steel
- Easy-grip handles
- Hard rubber rollers
- 12" removable pointer rod