Har-Tru, 2800lb Tote, 1.4 Ton
Har-Tru tennis court surfacing with binder. For use on Har-Tru courts with sprinkler systems.
The amount of Har-Tru needed for a 1 inch layer is 11 lbs. per square foot.
Har-Tru is made from billion-year-old Pre-Cambrian Metabasalt found in
the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. It is a natural green stone that
is extremely hard and angular, two very important qualities when it
comes to tennis court construction. The angularity helps the stone
particles lock together to form a stable playing surface. The hardness provides exceptional durability. The natural green color is
classically clay and instantly recognizable. The stone is crushed,
screened, and mixed in the precise proportions necessary to produce a
stable playing surface. It is then installed over a porous base of
crushed stone aggregate to produce the final product.
1- 2800lb Tote (1.4 Ton)
This item exceeds the UPS weight and/or length restrictions.
Please tell us the model/item you would like, the Zip Code it will be
shipped to, whether or not if it is a residence or business, and we will
get you a firm freight cost.
referred to as "fast-dry," Har-Tru dries quickly after a rain. It also
allows you to continue play through light rain.
- Har-Tru is 10-15 degrees cooler to play on than a hard court.
- Har-Tru is easier on the body and reduces the incidence of common tennis injuries to the lower extremities.
- Har-Tru is quickly and easily installed and can be constructed directly on top of hard courts.
is a porous surface that reduces runoff and soil erosion. Consequently
Har-Tru can be installed in locations where many tennis court surfaces
cannot due to zoning restrictions.
- Har-Tru never cracks and repairs are simple and inexpensive.
- With simple, consistent care you Har-Tru court will last forever.