Edwards Outback Double Center Tennis Net
Whether your tennis team is practicing their serves or
delivering dexterous backhands during competitive games, you can rely on
the dependable strength of this Edwards Outback 42 in. Double-Center
Tennis Net. It's easy to keep your court ready for practices and games
thanks to this net's durable double-center mesh design and sturdy
polyethylene construction, which hold up to rainy days, aggressive shots
down the line and accidental racquet contact.
- Great for school and recreational tennis courts, so players can practice the basics or smash the competition
- 3mm braided polyethylene net stays strong through practices, games and tournaments
- Vinyl-coated polyester headband and a tapered center help extend the life of the tennis net
- Five rows of double-center mesh provide added reinforcement to withstand numerous serves and swings
- Includes 0.63 in. fiberglass dowels and a center strap for lasting installation on your court
LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
duty 18oz vinyl coated headband. 3.0mm braided polyethylene net body.
5 rows of double center mesh. Center strap and tappered center.
Includes 5/8" diameter fiberglass dowels and center strap. 42' length