Edwards Aussie Tennis Net
You can rely on the Edwards Aussie 3.0 42 ft. Tennis Net to stand up to repeated high-velocity serves and speedy shots, which makes it simple to host tennis matches or coach players through drills without worrying about readjusting the net. Whether players are pairing off for a practice match or taking on the competition during a tournament, this net will stay strong thanks to the durable braided polyethylene netting and reliable vinyl headband. Make the most of your outdoor practices with this heavy-duty net, which comes with a center strap to help ensure the net remains at the proper height from start to finish.
- 3mm braided polyethylene netting resists ripping and tearing during high-intensity practices and games
- Vinyl headband adds reinforcement to areas of the net that see the most activity
- 0.88 in. fiberglass dowels keep the net taut throughout game after game
- Tapered center with a center strap maintains a consistent height and prevents the net from scraping and rubbing against the court
- LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY
- Edwards' most popular net, and the one used at Wimbledon.
- Heavy duty 18 oz. vinyl coated headband.
- 3.5mm braided polyethylene
- Includes 5/8" fiberglass dowels and center strap. Tapered
center. 42' length only.
AL, CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IL, KS, LA,
MA, MS, ME, MD, NM, NY, RI, TN, WA, WI, residents subject to additional
state sales tax charge "AFTER" check out.