Douglas Premier XS Tennis Net Posts 2-7/8"
The Premier™ XS Series is the Cadillac of tennis posts; providing first-class looks and durability for both indoor and outdoor court applications. These 2-7/8” OD round posts are constructed of 8-gauge steel. Posts are internally wound and feature a jam-free cable tensioning hardware system. Gears are brass and gear housings and caps are made of die-cast zinc. Gear function is 30:1 to ensure a smooth, easy operation. Posts feature Allied's® superior Flo-coat® galvanization process and are then finished in forest green or black baked-on polyester powder coat to resist rust and increase durability. Integrated welded steel lacing rods are included for a professional net installation. Flush mounted gear plate cover and removable handle have a brass finish.
- 2-7/8" o.d. round 8ga. steel
- Complete with welded lacing rods
- Baked on polyester powder coated finish
- Die-cast zinc, caps and gear housing
- Jam-free cable tensioning hardware system with superior hardened gears and case
- Flush mounted, removable handle
- Easy-to-operate post with a 30 to 1 self-locking gear ratio
- Brass Gears
- Available in Black, Green