Douglas Premier Square 33' Portable 10 & Under QuickStart Tennis Net Post System
These portable QuickStart systems raise the bar and are the gold standard when permanent installation is not desired for either indoor or outdoor court applications. Portable PPS-SQ systems are easy-to-assemble and offer the same long-lasting features as the classic Premier™ SQ tennis post. The 3” square tennis post is constructed from heavy-duty 11-gauge steel and is internally wound featuring a self-locking gear mechanism. Gears are constructed of plated steel and the small gear is case hardened. Gear housings and caps are made of cast aluminum alloy. Gear function is 30:1 to ensure a smooth, easy operation. Systems are finished with a black baked-on polyester powder coat to resist rust and increase durability. The heavy-duty base frame is also constructed of 11-gauge 3” square steel and 3-1/2” square 3/16” heavy-wall steel. Net easily attaches with the top cable and to an eye-bolt on the base frame; no lacing rods are needed. Systems are complete with the 3.5mm TN-28 tennis net and a Velcro center strap. Flush mounted gear plate cover and removable handle are chrome plated. System dimensions: 36" x 33'L for QuickStart.
- For 10 & under QuickStart tennis
- The system measures 3' 6" high and 33' long
- 3" square posts and base frame
- 11 gauge steel
- Leg width: 24"
- Weight: 315 lb.
- Black powder coated finish
- Cast aluminum alloy caps and gear housings
- Internally would with a self-locking gear mechanism
- Gear function is 30 to 1 to ensure easy operation
- Chrome plated gear plate and removable handle
- Steel plated gears
- Small gear is case hardened
- Includes 3.0 mm net and adjustable center strap
10 Business Day Lead Time Required
This item exceeds the UPS weight and/or length restrictions
Please tell us the model/item you would like, the Zip Code it will be shipped to, whether it is a residence or business, and we will get you a firm freight cost.